Thursday, May 16, 2013

Trucks

Alright, we're gonna talk about trucks. For longboards. I will just go ahead and tell you the two most well known brands of trucks down here. There are Bear's and Paris's. On my current longboard, I have the Paris trucks.  Now in general, Paris trucks are more well known for stuff like tricking, sliding, pumping, etc. And I must say Paris trucks are good for downhill although that is not their main purpose. Bear trucks however are more focused on downhill racing and bombing. Bear's tend to have a more thick, somewhat bulky look to them. They seem to be really sturdy. I'm not saying Paris trucks arent sturdy but Bear's are just better specialized for downhill and Paris are more fit for tricks. Here's a couple of images for ya. Bear trucks are first, Paris are second.

No comments:

Post a Comment