Friday, March 8, 2013

Freebords

     Well I have found yet another board or "bord". It is called the "Freebord".The Freebord design is made so that you can "skate like you're riding a snowboard". This thing has not only 4 but 6 wheels. 4 regular wheels on the trucks and then 2 extra bigger wheels that you can shift your weight onto, allowing you to slide extremely easy. Your feet are also strapped in so the board moves exactly the way you move. When I saw the video, I wanted to figure out how much one of these things might cost. So I went to the website and it turns out that you can customize your board. You can pick between 2 different types of wood (maple and bamboo) as well as different wheels, trucks, and so on.
Altogether, my set up rung up at $275. Oh well, maybe next year. Here's a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment