Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yeah Penny Boards are as good as everyone says.

         Well, over the Mardi Gras holidays, I had the privilege to ride a Penny Board and it was truly life-changing. I also got to ride on smooth asphalt. So smooth that you cant even hear your wheels spinning. So yeah that was a great place to ride for the first time. At first, I was surprised about how smooth the board rode at high speeds. That was very impressive for a board that size. As I have mentioned in previous posts, the Penny Board has larger wheels than your average regular skateboard therefore it can handle rougher terrain. Now when my friend and I were riding, I had my longboard while he had his Penny. The crazy thing was that we were able to keep up with each other. The next thing i loved about the board was the body. It was perfectly flexible and just easy to ride. So yeah, next time $120 comes my way, the Penny board is my top priority. I highly recommend this board to anyone who wants to start skating or to anyone that has a longboard. You will be satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment